It’s a true privilege to be nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award. Not something you would expect to happen considering I just started blogging. Knowing this, I am happy to acknowledge the nomination and would love to spread the love shown to me.
If you, like me, are a new blogger or you have been doing it for a while now I highly recommend checking out Beanzbebloggin. The blog is truly inspirational and filled with so much life and love. It makes you think, it makes you wonder and most of all it inspires you to start doing something with the beautiful life given. So, I would like to thank Beanzbebloggin for nominating me for this award, it is such an encouragement especially when I am a newbie here.
I have been bumping into some amazing bloggers during my short stay here. It’s surprising how many of them think so differently; viewing the world in the beauty it truly is, from different perspectives. I hope to give the love back that has been given to me.
- Thank the person/people who nominated you.
- Answer the eleven questions from your nominator(s).
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions to answer.
- What inspired you to start your blog?
I had read some amazing write-ups short and sweet enough for me to enjoy but not too long for me to move on to the next page or tab. It made me wonder, why not put up things that I wonder and think about and know what people think about it as well.
- 3 people who have inspired you the most and in what way?
Inspiration is seen every day in different ways. But 3 people who I have been inspired by just being who they are, adding a few quote that might give you an insight on how they have influenced me some said by them or else used by them:
- My Dad: “If you do something, do it RIGHT else don’t do it at all” – This taught me to be a perfectionist in all that I want to do.
- Steve Jobs: “Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – He taught me it’s ok to be different because the different ones make the difference!
- C.S Lewis: “Your never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream” – He taught me that Pushing to be better is about choice not about circumstance!!
- 5 books that have provoked you to think and held your thoughts for a while?
I am not much of a reader. So I doubt I have read 5 books that made me think so much. But books like
- Mere Christianity – C. S Lewis
- The Shack – William P. Young
- Harry Potter (series)- J.K. Rowling
- One quote that could describe you?
“We’re here to make a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else be here” – Steve Jobs
- What is ART according to you?
Art is where your mind meets your heart and it births forth something beautiful different to each beholder.
- 3 things that you cannot live without?
Riding, my iPhone, and my Mac Book Pro.
- 3 morals and values that you will not change for anything or anyone in the world?
- Every second chance needs a second chance.
- Live and let live
- Love till you can love no more.
- The heart or the mind & Why?
The heart. Because if all is well with my heart my mind will learn to live on, than regret in my heart listening to my mind.
- Love or Lust & Why?
Love. Because real love always gives you a way out!
- If your life was a movie, the movie would be entitled ……………… ?
Live Life… KING Size!!
- A line that you feel could be inspiring to anyone who reads it?
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
- Beanz be bloggin
- Moon skittles
- Network Storage Server
- Super Inspired Moments
- Shreya Giria
- Rather Be Runnin
Questions for my nominees:
- Do we make our own choices or are they already made for us?
- Hardest thing you had to give up?
- Most precious memory you hold close
- What is your love language (Receiving Gifts, Spending Quality Time, Physical Touch, Acts of Service, and Words of Affirmation) and why do you feel so?
- 2 Things you never leave home without
- Describe yourself in 5 words or less
- An incident that changed how you think of life
- The strangest act of kindness you have encountered or seen
- 3 People whom you admire to and why?
- Tea or coffee and why?
- What would you do on a rainy day or a cold morning?